1. Will my MBA be recognised?
Yes. Taught in Brussels by UBI, this programme is validated by Middlesex University London and students will be awarded a Middlesex University London degree on successful completion.
2. What are the strengths of a UBI MBA program?
– Flexibility: Students may attend the programme on a one or two-year basis. Evening courses allow students to maintain a regular professional life.
– Location: UBI-Brussels is a school based in the very center of arguably Europe’s most important city, both economically and politically. Belgium is part of the Schengen Zone.
– Faculty: MBA professors have the highest qualifications and come from leading companies or institutions.
– Life-Long Learning: This is an exclusive feature of UBI. Our MBA graduates are always welcome back to re-take any MBA course(s), at no charge, after any period of time, whenever they feel the need for it.
– Quality Assured: This programme is quality assured by Middlesex University and you will receive a Middlesex University award on successful completion.
3. How can I be sure of the Program’s quality?
UBI-Brussels is a registered and a well-recognised Institute of Higher Education in Belgium since 1992.
Taught in Brussels by UBI, this programme is quality assured and validated by Middlesex University London and students will be awarded a Middlesex University London degree on successful completion.
4. Who makes up the UBI MBA student body?
Students’ ages at the time of entry can range from mid 20’s to late 40’s, with an average age of 32. On average students have had 3 to 15 years of work experience. They come from nearly everywhere in the world. This fact alone contributes substantially to the dynamic and stimulating context for study and interchange of ideas.